Watch the latest YourTV television and exclusive online content from the Niagara community.
- 10 Men In Tent
- Canada Day
- Casino Niagara
- Greater Fort Erie Secondary...
- Hats & Horses
- Hotel Dieu Shaver
- Lawrence Gowan
- Michael Drysdale
- Mike Balsom
- Niagara College
- Niagara Falls Oktoberfest
- Niagara Regional Science and...
- Niagara Symphony Orchestra
- Red Roof Retreat
- Voices of Freedom Park
- Winter Festival of Lights;...
- Behind The Ballot
- Behind The Ballot - 2019...
- Behind The Ballot - Mayoral...
- Behind The Ballot: Niagara...
- COGECO Ontario Mixed Curling...
- Good News Breakfast
- KO For Kids Charity Boxing...
- Q&A With Matt and DJ
- Star Awards 2018
- The 2017 Rotary Club TV...
- The 2018 Hope Award
- The 2021 BCM Good News...
- The IceDogs This Week
- The Many Hands Project
- The OHL Tonight
- The Romeo Report
- The Source
- Winemakers Of The Year 25th...
- Your Vote - Niagara Area...
- YourTV History
- YourTV Remembers
Mike Balsom welcomes Samantha Roy, President of the Niagara Chapter of Cystic Fibrosis Canada to the studio.
Mike speaks with Jo Langham, manager Media & Public Engagement from Elections Ontario about the upcoming Provincial Election.
Mike speaks with Melissa van Tuyl, Niagara Community Lead for the ALS Society of Canada about the upcoming walk to End ALS.
Mike Balsom speaks with Steven Chuang about the future of the YMCA in Niagara.
After capturing gold at Skills Ontario, Niagara College welding student Jake Boekestyn is heading to Skills Canada in Vancouver.
Cheryl Keddy-Scott and Rina Pennett provide an update on the Village of Hope and the growing need for their services in Lincoln.
Mayor Walter Sendzik explains his recent decision to not seek a third term.
The Source visited the St. Catharines Boxing Club where a number of fighters are preparing for a June 4th fight card called Boots and Gloves.
Cassandra Best and Alicia Lucille discuss the upcoming IG Wealth Management Walk For Alzheimer's which takes place May 29th.